Gifts of Life Insurance
How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to the Harvard Varsity Club.
- The Harvard Varsity Club elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction.
- In some cases, you can use the cash value in your policy to fund a life-income gift, such as a deferred gift annuity.
Interested in learning more about the Harvard Varsity Club’s 1886 Society? Contact us.
Home || 1886 Society || Gifts Anyone Can Make || Contact us