Gifts From Your Retirement Plan
How It Works
- Name the Harvard Varsity Club as a beneficiary of your IRA, 401(k), or other qualified plan.
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your plan through your plan administrator.
- Pass the balance in your plan to The Harvard Varsity Club after your death.
- Avoid the potential double taxation your retirement savings would face if you designated these savings to your heirs.
- Continue to take regular lifetime withdrawals.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your family's needs change during your lifetime.
Interested in learning more about the Harvard Varsity Club’s 1886 Society? Contact us.
Home || 1886 Society || Gifts Anyone Can Make || Contact usThe purpose of this website is to provide general gift, estate, and financial planning information. Watch for tax revisions. State laws govern wills, trusts, and charitable gifts made in a contractual agreement. Advice from legal counsel should be sought when considering these types of gifts.