Summer Analyst, Private Equity
Audax Private Equity
Summer Analyst, Private Equity at Audax Private Equity
Location: Boston, MA and San Francisco, CA
Audax Private Equity is a leading U.S. middle market buyout firm with offices in Boston and San Francisco. Since its founding in 1999, the firm has raised over $11 billion in capital across its six flagship funds and recent Continuation Fund. Audax Private Equity buys privately-held middle market companies with valuations ranging from $100 million to $500 million and works with the acquired companies to help them improve the profitability of the business – through acquisitions, sales force expansion, product line or geographic expansion, and cost optimization. Audax typically holds its investments for three to five years with a focus on long-term sustainable value creation. Our 100+ investment professionals focus on investments in five core industries: business services; consumer; healthcare; industrial services & technologies; and software & technology. For more information, visit the Audax Private Equity website www.audaxprivateequity.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Summer Analysts work as integral team members of a highly skilled and experienced professional team, adding value to existing portfolio companies and evaluating new investment opportunities. This level of exposure to portfolio improvement and deal execution will allow Summer Analysts to develop the skill sets of both strategy consulting and investment banking. Summer Analysts will learn to evaluate and implement growth initiatives at portfolio companies, and to conduct strategic and financial due diligence on acquisition opportunities.
We believe Audax provides a unique opportunity for Summer Analysts across several dimensions:
- Opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and growing firm with exceptionally talented and experienced professionals
- Opportunity to develop a broad range of business skills including: competitive strategy, industry and customer analysis, risk assessment, financial analysis, LBO modeling, debt financing, and portfolio company management
- Opportunity to work on multiple live deals throughout the summer
- Opportunity to travel for due diligence on live deals and/or portfolio company meetings
- Supportive, collegial, and energetic team culture
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Job Length: Summer 2022: 10 weeks.
- Top tier academic performance
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated desire to learn
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Relevant experience, based on prior academic and/or internship work
Documentation: All candidates should submit a Cover Letter, Resume, and Transcript
Contact Name: Mary Joseph – Associate, Human Resources
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply through Crimson Career