Client Success Manager
$45k – $70k • 0.01% – 0.05%
LeagueSide is the nation's leading youth sports marketing platform. Our mission is to make youth sports more accessible by using technology to make it easy and effective for brands to sponsor and engage with families at scale.
LeagueSide has a network of over 13,000+ youth sports leagues nationally. We make engaging with families across the country a turnkey, impactful, scalable, and measurable process.
We’ve had triple-digit annual growth and have worked with top brands including Comcast, Panda Express, Dunkin, AXE and more. We’ve been featured in Entrepreneur.com, NPR, and the Huffington Post and earned a Stellar Startup Award from Philly.com in 2017. With lots of excitement ahead, are you ready to join?
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to join our growing team to help manage and grow our relationships with our regional and national brand clients.
The start time for this role will be between June - August 2021.
What You’ll Do
As a member of our client success team at Leagueside, you’ll help us retain and grow our accounts with the regional and national brands that run youth sports marketing campaigns through LeagueSide. This is an important role for our team and will provide you with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
As a Client Success Manager, you will serve as the quarterback for your client's campaigns at LeagueSide working with the sales, product, and league ops teams to directly impact the likelihood of client renewal. You will ensure that client success is a home run for our seasonal campaigns, and you’ll help make youth sports more accessible at the same time. In this role you can also expect to:
- Build strong and loyal relationships with clients through onboarding our points of contact, project managing every piece of their campaign, and building client deliverables and reports.
- Be the “quarterback” for all your accounts. Serve as the person that understands the client's goals and manages execution timelines and implementation across stakeholders.
- Manage data collection, analysis, organization, and reporting to project stakeholders (client, operations, sales)
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be excited by the idea of learning about in-person and digital marketing, two sided marketplaces, and how to build effective campaigns. You should also have:
- 1-2 years of client success or relevant experience
- A strong desire to learn about how a startup business grows, and the market in which we operate
- A sense of urgency and motivation to exceed aggressive goals
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage and track a variety of moving pieces across 20+ client accounts.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills - experience with excel and/or data analysis is a plus
- Flexibility and coachability. We’re always fine-tuning our approach as we go along, and we expect you to do the same.
Working at LeagueSide
- We’re clearly biased, but you’ll have the opportunity to work with a world class group of people. We offer everyone on our team:
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous benefits and unlimited PTO
- Flexibility for remote work
- Learning opportunities to further your career
- The opportunity to contribute to a fun, upbeat, and fully engaged culture
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
LeagueSide provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.