North American Support Department Coordinator
LimeLife by Alcone
Interested cadidates can email Scott Celentano at firstname.lastname@example.org
To work closely under the direction of the NA Empowerment Officers with the goal of carrying out the day-to-day administrative operations of the NA Support Department at LimeLife by Alcone.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Candidates must be located in NYC as the position will require them to occasionally work in our Long Island City office. (Access to the office is currently restricted due to Covid.) Occasional travel will be required to support the department with trainings, opportunity events, launch events and/or other initiatives implemented by the Support Department. (Currently all live events are postponed due to the Covid Pandemic)
- Maintains administrative workflow for the Support Department including, but not limited to, overseeing LimeLife’s Recognition Program, Corporate Restructures, and Event Logistics.
- Oversees the implementation of Support Department projects and programs, making adjustments as necessary to ensure they are delivered to specifications and to the high standards.
- Provides information to Beauty Guides, vendors and LimeLife staff by answering questions and requests.
- Organizes third-party providers and vendors to deliver elements that can't be produced in-house.
- Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying areas of improvement and communicating solutions to the team.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to Empowerment Officers; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Guides Support Department Leadership by researching, developing, writing, and updating procedures, methods, and guidelines.
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Characteristics for Success
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- A proven ability to meet deadlines and communicate updates and setbacks.
- High degree of initiative and judgment required to plan, coordinate, implement initiatives for the department.
- Flexible and able to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- A proven ability to think on their feet and problem-solve effectively.
- Computer and Software Literacy: The role requires operation of multiple software platforms and often requires learning and implementing new tech solutions for the department.
- Discretion: The Support Department Coordinator must respect the confidentiality of Beauty Guides, their fellow team members and LimeLife by Alcone.
- The willingness to be assessed and seek feedback on performance.
- Honesty, integrity and transparency are key factors in the success of the department.
- Alignment with LimeLife by Alcone’s mission of empowering people across the globe to grow their confidence by creating financial freedom.
- Flexible personality. An understanding that these responsibilities and requirements may shift to accommodate the business needs.
$15.00 / hr
30 hours wk max
Start date: June 7
Duration: Approx 12 weeks.
If you have any questions about the position, responsibilities, or characteristics of the North American Support Department Coordinator, please contact Christine Ormond, Chief Empowerment Director at email@example.com.