Marketing Analyst (Remote)
At Yardzen, we believe people are at their best when they’re outside.
We have a simple promise: to help people envision the outdoor spaces of their dreams, all online. Then to match them with the right pros to bring their design to life. Since our launch in 2018 we’ve helped thousands of homeowners achieve their dream yards, make environmentally responsible decisions, boost their property values and get more out of their outdoor spaces.
In short order we’ve become the nation’s most active landscape design firm, using technology and a vast network of local landscape contractors to disrupt the $88 billion outdoor renovation industry. We’ve been written about by the New York Times, Sunset Magazine, House Beautiful, the Wall Street Journal and Forbes Magazine. And we’re just getting started.
This person will be a founding member of Yardzen’s Growth team, reporting to the Growth Director. They will be responsible for tracking, analyzing, and reporting data across our organic and paid initiatives, including high-budget Facebook, Pinterest, and Google campaigns. Armed with the latest tools and technologies, this person will help the team optimize our ad spend, gain deep insights into our funnel, and assist in crafting our Growth strategy. This person will have access to a world-class engineering team to help implement their tech stack.
As Marketing Analyst, you will:
- Analyze daily performance of organic and paid campaigns
- Daily reporting on data, trends, and recommendations for optimization
- Selection, implementation, and management of Growth tech stack
- Rigorous A/B testing across organic and paid campaigns
- Work with the Growth Director on setting Growth strategy and defining key metrics
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to optimize for our Growth strategy
- You have 2+ years of experience in Growth analytics and/or running ad campaigns.
- You're familiar with the latest Growth tools and technologies.
- You’re energized by the prospect of helping landscape contractors grow their businesses.
- You’re exceptionally detail-oriented. Your close friends and family cite this as one of your defining traits.
- You’re extremely organized. This is evidenced in all you do, from your inbox to your workspace.
- You have terrific written and verbal communications skills, and are comfortable, kind and effective in conversation with clients.
- You’re comfortable defining new processes, and taking the reins in managing existing processes.
- You’re comfortable multi-tasking, self-sufficient at problem-solving, and capable of managing a diverse and often shifting set of responsibilities.
- You have past startup experience, or are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-evolving startup environment.
- You believe in the benefits of outdoor living -- from wellness boosts to property value increases.
- You’re a real teammate and would be described by those who know you as a genuinely nice person. Culture is critical in the early days and we’re looking for goodness and grit.
What we offer:
- Fully covered Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- One Medical Membership
- Health & Wellness Budget
- Equity in our company
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k)
- Health & Wellness Budget
Sound good? Let’s talk. We're venture backed, value great design, natural light and fresh air. Come join our growing team and be a part of something big. We can't wait to hear from you. Apply Here
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Alanah Anderson '18 at email@example.com.