Growth Strategy Associate / Intern
At Mission Lean, the leading app and digital platform for lean body fitness, our interns and employees learn the skills necessary to become a top contributor at a fast growing digital start up. Founded by a former All-Ivy Harvard tennis player, Mission Lean is committed to giving students a great opportunity to jump start their careers in the digital start-up space.
**This job can be done remotely! If you have time during Winter Break or are looking for a full-time position and would like to work from home, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Mission Lean is looking for a smart, passionate, resourceful candidate to be an integral part of our fast-growing start-up. You will work directly with the CEO to implement all aspects of growth strategy. This is the perfect job for someone interested in learning all there is to know about start-up businesses in the digital space. You will have the opportunity to grow alongside the company and take on more responsibility and a management role. We are looking for both interns and full time associates.
Some specific responsibilities that you will have include:
- Work to secure institutional and corporate partnerships
- Source opportunities for media exposure, including print, digital, podcasts, radio and blogs
- Source local opportunities for Mission Lean outreach
- Guide and coordinate social media strategy
- Source and execute partnerships with social media influencers
- Coordinate advertising initiatives
- Analyze opportunities and manage ad-spend budget
If you are interested in the position, please reach out to Jon Pearlman (Harvard Tennis ’12) at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mission Lean LLC (http://www.missionlean.com)