Growth Equity Summer Analyst
M33 Growth - Boston, MA
M33 Growth (www.m33growth.com) invests $10-35M in high-growth, bootstrapped software and healthcare companies with $5-20M in revenue. We partner with founders and CEOs to accelerate growth and scale revenue to $50-100M+ through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. We draw on both our prior experience as operators as well as our deep network of executives and entrepreneurs to help our companies break through as market leaders.
We are currently recruiting for our 2021 Summer Analyst program with roles available on both our software and healthcare investment teams. Summer Analysts play an integral role helping drive M33’s deal origination strategy. Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying investment themes, building market maps, and developing sourcing strategies in attractive verticals.
- Developing relationships with CEOs and founders to cultivate investment opportunities.
- Participating in weekly sourcing team and investment committee meetings; this includes articulating investment theses and outlining attractive opportunities to the broader team and Managing Directors.
Successful Summer Analysts may be extended the opportunity to join M33 post-graduation as an Analyst. After 24 months, Analysts will be considered for a promotion to Associate, at which point the role will expand to include due diligence, market analysis, investment modeling, and deal structuring.
We have a proven track record of developing Analysts and Associates into Principals, Managing Directors, and senior operating executives; our plan is to continue to utilize the Summer Analyst program as the primary means to grow our firm in the future.
Prior Experience & Qualifications
Our goal is to build a team with complementary skill sets from diverse backgrounds. Qualities of great candidates include:
- Self-starters with demonstrated track records of academic performance, work ethic, and integrity.
- Prior experience in sales or demonstrated interest in developing sales skills.
- Prior internship experience in investing, investment banking, enterprise inside sales, sales operations, or consulting.
- No prior finance or investing experience is required, but an interest in investing, entrepreneurship, sales, technology, and/or healthcare is required.
Please email a PDF copy of your resume to Sam Jenks (firstname.lastname@example.org), and indicate whether your interest is in software, healthcare, or both.