we are a gathering of giants—creatives, athletes, entrepreneurs—creating a new sports lifestyle brand. we are looking for three interns to join our team this fall to help grow the round21 brand in the following areas:
- social media
- press public relations
- business development
intern applicant profile
we're looking for applicants who have a major, concentration in one of the fields above, as well as, experience in creative development or writing with a passion for art, sports, or music. Undergraduate, graduate, or MBA student with a strong passion for sport or art.
the internship is unpaid and requires no less than 15 hours per week
Winter: December 5, 2020 to January 15, 2021
Spring: January 18, 2021 to March 30, 2021
round21 internship benefits
- join a start-up and see a direct impact of your work
- gain experience developing a brand, led by content marketing
- build your network across art, sport, and brand partnerships
- learn about entrepreneurship and gain business insights
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- consumer research and analysis across digital channels
- content strategy & development across IG & TW, & blog
- research trends in sport and art that are shaping culture
- assist in creating/optimizing advertising campaigns
- develop various PR / media pitches
we are round21.
to apply for the Winter 2020 / Spring 2021 internship, please click here.