Consensus Digital is an independent digital media publisher, committed to spotlighting and covering the communities, leaders and businesses who are working to achieve a sustainable future through innovative and pragmatic solutions. Consensus properties focus on uplifting stories across a wide range of issues, like agriculture, health, business and the economy.
The Content Producers will be the primary producers of content, both original and aggregated content for our properties or sites. This person will work to engage and grow online audiences through a variety of compelling content. This person may co-author newsletter stories for targeted communities; daily, he/she will aggregate various stories from partner publishers, as well as regularly produce original content.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience writing and/or aggregating content for a media site.
- Strong writing and content curation skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new storytelling tactics and skills, including potentially doing your own content production.
- Passion for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or YouTube, including a demonstrated familiarity of writing for social media platforms.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Ability to author compelling original content while also reacting to breaking news and other trending stories.
- Comfort with a fast-paced and constantly changing work environment and ability to perform within it.
How to Apply
Please fill out the link: https://docs.google.com/forms, with a copy of your resume, a cover letter, and two writing samples – one 500 to 1000 words, and one 250 to 500 words.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We recruit qualified candidates without regard to age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, race or color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The starting salary for this role will be commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package including a full suite of health benefits, paid time off, and flexible working arrangements.