Investment Banking Summer Analyst
ButcherJoseph & Co.
About this Role:
ButcherJoseph & Co. is seeking 2020 Summer Analysts to join its Investment Banking team based in St. Louis, MO. The Summer Analysts will work alongside our deal team members on both advisory and principal investment assignments. We look for talented individuals with strong work ethic and relevant academic or professional experience in finance. Summer Analysts will receive on-the-job training and will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to our business. As an integral member of the deal team, Analysts have significant opportunities for professional growth in a highly meritocratic, team-oriented environment.
- Work closely with full-time analysts, associates and vice presidents on all phases of transaction execution
- Create sophisticated excel-based models related to business valuations, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged transactions and principal investments
- Prepare clear and compelling client presentations
- Draft materials related to the marketing and execution of transactions
- Contribute to industry-focused database activities and market research
About the Firm:
ButcherJoseph & Co. is a boutique investment bank offering M&A advisory services. We are focused on providing a full spectrum of liquidity options for our clients including traditional M&A, ESOP buyouts, recapitalizations, and capital advisory, all supported by a robust, independent valuation practice. Our approach is unique in that we subscribe to a more intimate, relationship-driven process. By doing so, we seek to build trust with our clients and establish long-term partnerships. ButcherJoseph has offices in St. Louis, Chicago, Charlotte and Washington D.C.
If interested, please send resume to Tristan Tahmaseb (’18) at email@example.com