Associate Innovation Expediter
Are you looking for a career where you can solve complex challenges? How about a company that is willing to invest in your future? Bottomline Technologies is looking for driven and curious students to apply for our Internship and College Hire Programs. Our programs are designed to provide knowledge, leadership and support so you can make an impact and thrive personally and professionally.
We’re not your average fin-tech company; Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Associate Innovation Expediter to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
As a member of the Innovation Team you will work together to accelerate innovation focused on creating simple, smart and secure solutions in the complex world of B2B payment. Within this role you will work with the Innovation team and key stakeholders to deliver solutions that surprise and delight our customers.
How you’ll contribute:
- Assist in successfully delivering innovation to the market and establishing Bottomline as an innovative technology partner
- Work with key stakeholders (business, product, UX, development, sales, marketing, security, deployment) across the company to create meaningful deliveries that surprise and delight our customers
- Develop tools and process to guide, develop, coordinate, administer and deliver a series of innovation efforts across multiple solution sets
- Work with the Senior Innovation Expediter to effectively compile, synthesize and communicate progress of global innovation efforts for communications to the executive team
- Gather data, measure and track the lifecycle of innovation efforts from inception to customer usage
What we expect from you:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science preferred but not required
- Quickly grasp complex concepts and explain to internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Formulate multiple perspectives and provide recommendations on the best path forward
- Demonstrate creative problem solving
What’s in it for you:
- College Hire Program – join with a group of 15-20 other recent graduates and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions
- Competitive Benefits – 3 weeks’ vacation, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401k matching, Health insurance and more
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
You’ll love Botttomline because we’re passionate about making an impact which starts with building amazing teams filled with co-workers that challenge you to stretch and grow.
Start your #LifeAtBT
To apply, send resume to Juliana Morris at JMorris@bottomline.com