Marketing Operations Specialist
Are you looking for a career where you can solve complex challenges? How about a company that is willing to invest in your future? Bottomline Technologies is looking for driven and curious students to apply for our Internship and College Hire Programs. Our programs are designed to provide knowledge, leadership and support so you can make an impact and thrive personally and professionally.
We’re not your average fin-tech company; Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
Do you want to be hands-on working with programs such as webinars, conference logistics, inbound marketing, email and other programs necessary to support internal marketing objectives? As a member of the Marketing Team you will support the development, coordination and analysis of marketing programs.
How you’ll contribute:
- Work directly in the related systems (e.g. Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.) to develop and manage the end-to-end marketing program lifecycle
- Work closely with Marketing Operations team members on broader projects
- Act as backup on critical tasks managed by others on the collective team
- Troubleshoot and track project issues, communicating with team and escalate if required
What we expect from you:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Excellent with project/time management skills and the able to manage multiple priorities
- Superior with verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong team players as well as highly motivated self-starters with the ability to take initiative
What’s in it for you:
- College Hire Program – join with a group of 15-20 other recent graduates and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions
- Competitive Benefits – 3 weeks’ vacation, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401k matching, Health insurance and more
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
You’ll love Botttomline because we’re passionate about making an impact which starts with building amazing teams filled with co-workers that challenge you to stretch and grow.
Start your #LifeAtBT
To apply, send resume to Juliana Morris at JMorris@bottomline.com