Corporate Development Associate
Are you looking for a career where you can solve complex challenges? How about a company that is willing to invest in your future? Bottomline Technologies is looking for driven and curious students to apply for our Internship and College Hire Programs. Our programs are designed to provide knowledge, leadership and support so you can make an impact and thrive personally and professionally.
We’re not your average fin-tech company; Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Corporate Development Associate to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
As a member of the Corporate Development Team you will play a key role in developing and executing long-term corporate strategic initiatives which contribute to Bottomline’s market leadership and growth. The role is designed to provide insight into the inner-workings of a strategic buyer while providing the opportunities to find and analyze new acquisition opportunities.
How you’ll contribute:
- Work with senior management, C-level executives and business leaders across the company to execute M&A transactions and drive organic growth initiatives both domestically and internationally
- Perform market research and strategic rationale analysis
- Identify acquisition prospects
- Build financial models, valuation and term sheet generation
- Conduct due diligence and deal integration
What we expect from you:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree with a preference towards Business, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering and Computer Science
- On a track record that demonstrates exceptional persistence, resourcefulness, and leadership in previous endeavors
- Intellectually curious and creative
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and critical thinking skills
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
What’s in it for you
- College Hire Program – join with a group of 15-20 other recent graduates and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions
- Competitive Benefits – 3 weeks’ vacation, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401k matching, Health insurance and more
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
You’ll love Botttomline because we’re passionate about making an impact which starts with building amazing teams filled with co-workers that challenge you to stretch and grow.
Start your #LifeAtBT
To apply, send resume to Juliana Morris at JMorris@bottomline.com