Associate Innovation Software Developer
Are you looking for a career where you can solve complex challenges? How about a company that is willing to invest in your future? Bottomline Technologies is looking for driven and curious students to apply for our Internship and College Hire Programs. Our programs are designed to provide knowledge, leadership and support so you can make an impact and thrive personally and professionally.
We’re not your average fin-tech company; Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Associate Innovation Software Developer to innovate, win, and grow with us in our Portsmouth, NH office.
As a member of the Innovation Team you will work with a fast paced, dynamic group whose focus is delivering proof of concepts, prototypes and scalable frameworks that delight our customers. The work requires working with, and learning from, a variety of high skilled professionals through the entire lifecycle of product creation. This will include: UX research and design, enterprise web platforms, native mobile, machine learning, natural language processing, robotic process automation, and other forward-facing opportunities.
How you’ll contribute:
- Gain a deep understanding of our markets, the needs of our customers, and the day-to-day activities of the people that use our products
- Work with senior team members to identify innovative opportunities
- Quickly research, prototype, and create final solutions that deliver value to our customers
- Establish repeatable and scalable solutions that other groups can build upon
- Work with senior Product, Development, and UX leaders to deliver amazing solutions and experiences
What we expect from you:
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Technology, and/or UX related degree or equivalent
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and defeat the “blank page” with bare bones requirements
- Enjoy working in uncharted territory
- Able to formulate multiple perspectives and provide recommendations on the best path forward
- Knowledgeable in development and contemporary full stack development
- Able to showcase past or current work, a must
What’s in it for you:
- College Hire Program – join with a group of 15-20 other recent graduates and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions
- Competitive Benefits – 3 weeks’ vacation, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401k matching, Health insurance and more
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
You’ll love Botttomline because we’re passionate about making an impact which starts with building amazing teams filled with co-workers that challenge you to stretch and grow.
Start your #LifeAtBT
To apply, send resume to Juliana Morris at JMorris@bottomline.com