Multiple Positions Available (Business Analysts & IT Specialists)
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)'s Resource Planning Office
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is in search of highly motivated and talented candidates from a diversity of backgrounds who are interested in serving the Nation.
The FBI's Resource Planning Office (RPO) is hiring full-time Business Analysts and IT Specialists. RPO is the FBI's corporate office and internal consulting core at FBI HQ in Washington, D.C. RPO manages the FBI's $5+ billion personnel budget and strategic planning processes, crafts internal policy, designs business intelligence tools, automates and re-engineers business processes, and provides project-based consulting services to senior executives.
- Business Analysts: Internal business consultants who manage projects, collect and analyze data, create and deliver presentations to FBI senior executives.
- IT Specialists: Critical resources on technology who configure, analyze, adapt and develop new IT processes and systems.
RPO employees have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with forward-thinking, innovative colleagues
- Be responsible for and lead various program and projects
- Gain insight into every division and program in the FBI
- Produce reports and briefings for FBI senior executives
- Travel to field offices to conduct training or data collection
- Expand skill sets in project management, data collection and analysis, business communication, and presentation creation and deliverance
- Make an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of FBI business operations
Virtual: If you’re unable to attend our in-person information session, register HERE for one of our virtual information sessions on September 4, 5, 9, or 10.
How to Apply
Business Analyst: Please review the key requirements and disqualifiers, then email your resume to RPO_Recruiting@fbi.gov.
IT Specialist: Please visit the posting on fbijobs.gov (available on 9/1) to review the key requirements and disqualifiers, then submit your application in the online portal. If interested in RPO, you must select Washington, D.C. (location) and Resource Planning Office (division) as your preferences in step 7.
Questions? Send us an email at RPO_Recruiting@fbi.gov.
*Posting closes Friday, October 11th*