Harvard Law Review
Part Time Opportunity for Summer 2018
The Harvard Law Review Business Office is looking for a responsible and dedicated student worker to start working ASAP. This is a great opportunity for a student who has a part-time job or who is taking summer classes and who is available a few hours a week on campus.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare shipments for textbook orders for our daily UPS pickup. Pack books into their designated shipping boxes according to the quantity indicated on each invoice, and bring them upstairs to the main floor of Gannett House.
- Process shipments that come in via the Bluebook website.
- Occasionally answer phones, respond to email, and keep the shipping room in order.
- Conscientiousness, attention to detail, and good communication skills are essential.
- Other small projects may be assigned when necessary.
- The student must be a Harvard undergraduate returning student, ideally a rising Sophomore or Junior, and must be able to work on campus.
- We ask that you commit to a minimum of 5-8 hours per week spread over three days per week or more. There may be opportunity for more weekly hours if the candidate is interested. Hours are flexible but must be between the hours of 9am and 4:30pm.
- Candidates must be able to lift 50lbs comfortably.
- Some customer service experience would be helpful but is not required.
Training will be provided.
To apply, send an email with a resume and short cover letter to email@example.com