Old City Capital Summer Analyst Position
- Internship at boutique NYC investment bank that specializes in raising capital for alternative investment managers (hedge funds, private equity, venture capital) from a network of families, foundations and endowments, and private institutions. The firm also manages a fund-of-funds and co-develops select real estate properties in the New York area. See oldcitycapital.com.
- Interns will gain the opportunity to experience the alternative investment business from both sell-side and buy-side perspectives.
Intern responsibilities include
- Carrying out research projects and analysis relating to alternative investment strategies and alternatives managers, as well as to real estate opportunities in certain instances.
- Participating in and taking notes regarding conference calls with alternatives managers and other business prospects.
- Supporting general operational processes of the firm, including data maintenance and internal / external communications.
- General knowledge of and strong interest in alternative investments. Highly motivated, with strong analytical and writing skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, G-Suite, and the capability to learn CRM software and other computer applications quickly.
- This is a paid internship; compensation specifics are based on a range of factors.
Interested? Email Rachel Brown at email@example.com
- Posted 2.8.18