The Harvard Varsity Club (HVC) is seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated students to make calls to alumni/supporters of Harvard Athletics in both stewardship and fundraising efforts. Students will be expected to work 3-6 hours per week on their own time making calls and updating the HVC internal database.
Calls will fall under two categories:
- Stewardship—calling alumni to thank them for their dues and/or donations. This will involve sharing personal experiences about the overall impact of the HVC and Athletics Department.
- Solicitation—calling alumni to solicit dues payment and/or donations. This will involve sharing personal experiences in Harvard Athletics, sharing HVC events and efforts, and conveying to alumni the importance of dues and donations. It may involve completing online transactions for the alumni.
- A 1-1/2 hour training session during the week of October 16th or October 23rd.
- 3-6 hours per week of calling
- 2-4 check-in meetings in the HVC throughout the semesters (fall and spring)
Students will be compensated $14/hour.
Contact Rachel Brown at email@example.com.