Aeris Partners is looking for Investment Banking Summer Analysts for a Summer 2018 internship in our Boston office.
About Aeris Partners
Aeris Partners is a rapidly growing, independent technology-focused M&A advisory firm that serves market-leading software, business information, and technology-enabled services companies spanning a range of high-growth market sectors that include healthcare IT, financial technology, education software and analytical software, among others. We work with prominent technology-focused private equity firms, venture capital firms, entrepreneur-owned companies and publicly-traded technology companies. Clients value our ability to deliver exceptional transaction outcomes through our unique consultative and analysis-driven approach. Our senior professionals average over 20 years of experience and have completed more than 180 technology M&A transactions valued in excess of $20 billion.
We foster a collegial, team-oriented, and entrepreneurial culture. We maintain highly competitive compensation and benefits and offer attractive advancement opportunities. We believe the pace of an individual’s advancement should map to that individual’s capabilities and demonstrated successes – not to a formulaic path and defined timeframes. Aeris Partners LLC is a registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC.
We are seeking highly-motivated investment banking Summer Analysts for our Boston office. As a high-performance, technology industry-focused boutique firm, Aeris Partners provides a challenging and differentiated work experience. We offer an exceptional opportunity for Summer Analysts to develop M&A advisory skills and to gain a deep understanding of all facets of the technology industry. Summer Analysts work closely with senior M&A advisory team members and clients through all phases of a transaction. Ideal candidates should have experience with corporate finance, financial valuation and analysis and possess an exceptional work ethic and a passion for the technology and software sectors.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work closely with analysts and associates in developing client presentations and deliverables
- Build valuation models including transaction comparables, public company comparables, discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and premium-to-market analyses
- Participate in M&A strategy development discussions with senior M&A professionals
- Actively participate in client meetings
- Research and communicate compelling technology industry and company trends
- Assist in drafting pitch materials, information memoranda and management presentations
- Identify strategic and financial buyers and sellers
- Coordinate and support due diligence activities
Desired Skills & Experience
Job requirements include:
- Knowledge of corporate finance, accounting, and financial statements
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent analytical, research, and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Unwavering commitment to conducting business with the highest degree of integrity and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with corporate executives
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- High level of attention to detail
- An exceptional work ethic – driven and hard working with a passion for excellence
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team
Please send email and resume to:
Derek Swaim ’95 at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Laura Brooks at email@example.com