4:00PM Thu 8 Apr 2021 - 10:00PM Sat 10 Apr 2021 ( Timezone: Eastern )The Thomas B. Quigley Society for the Advancement of Sports Medicine was founded in 1988 by a group of Harvard Football players, now orthopedic surgeons, to honor the memory of Dr. Quigley and his contributions to Sports Medicine & Harvard football.
- Thank You to our FY20 donors
- HVC Welcomes Five Board Members
- Harvard Athletics Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging Task Force
- Harvard Black Varsity Association
- Midge Purce ’17 Elected to Harvard Board of Overseers
- HRFWA Friends of the Year